Year 2020 in Review: Looking Back to Look Ahead
Happy New Year from the Beowulf Blockchain team to our users! Although it has been a tough year, may this holiday find you among those you love, sharing in the glories of generosity and gratitude. Cheers! 🥂
As 2020 is coming to its end, let’s look back at some of the most impressive achievements this year with Beowulf.
We focus our R&D and customer care investments on ensuring our customers are enabled with productive, high-quality video conferences and events that work simply and seamlessly across mobile, browser, desktop and conference rooms. Our flagship suite QUICKOM now offers 3 different modes for users — meeting mode, conference mode and the newly-introduced theater mode, which offers exceptional HD quality for audio and video tailored for large-scale live events.
We also have US patents pending for QUICKOM technology and Beowulf’s decentralized network. We endeavor to secure our mission of providing a monumental leap forward in corporate and personal communication in the digital age. It’s also a key milestone in safeguarding our intellectual property, as we seek to turn our innovative technologies into the go-to choice for individuals and companies the world over.
The Beowulf team had a busy 2020 continuing to disrupt the technology landscape with a full suite of products and new features in the market that are among the first of their kind in the world:
Biploma — The Next-Generation Cloud Service for Hosting Academic Credentials on the Blockchain
With Biploma, our mission is to empower academic institutions, businesses, and individuals to create and access authentic credentials such as academic degrees, attended courses, acquired skills, diplomas, and even honored recognitions and other achievements easily and conveniently.
Biploma is currently serving over 100,000 students, and has been utilized by several prestigious organizations and educational institutions, such as The University of Social Sciences and Humanities by Vietnam National University, International University by Vietnam National University, Vietnam Aviation Academy, etc.
Read more in our Press Release here.
Fan8.Club — The Ultimate Platform to Redefine Fan Engagement through Live, Collaborative Video Chats
Fan8 is all about inspiring the global fanbase, and connecting them with their favorite idols. We add a new dimension to the fan engagement via fully collaborative video conferencing with capacity for up to 5,000 participants, making it more meaningful and easily accessible anytime, anywhere in the world.
Shortly followed by its launch, Fan8. Club was pleased to host the talkshow event “The story: Unveiled” featuring the legend in comedy for many Vietnamese generations — Actor Quang Minh. Click here to see the recap video.
Over the year, as more companies became occupied with the imminent challenges of fighting the epidemic and resuming work, many have opted to use QUICKOM by Beowulf in an effort to help employees to work remotely while in the comfort — and crucial isolation — of their own homes. We also provided the compelling solution to host large-scale conference events which connect governmental officials and world-leading professionals across different time zones.
– We helped frontline organizations and corporations to maintain working continuity, including the Consulate of India in Vietnam, the Consulate of Italy in Vietnam, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), Vietnam’s National Startup Support Center (NSSC), Vietnam Software Association (VAA), Vietnam Internet Association.
The “World Leader For Peace and Security Award” which honored the European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen was hosted on QUICKOM. Watch the recap video here.
– We advanced AI-based virtual smart city deployment by partnering with Michael Dukakis Institute of Technology and Innovation. This significant milestone brings us one step closer to empowering every aspect of our daily lives, and to transform the lives of others into better, smarter, and healthier ones.
– Announced collaborative efforts with global market leaders — We worked with global market leaders in entertainment, transportation, telecommunications such as FHL Games, KStar Live, Global Cynergies — Through the partnerships, 20 million users from FHL Games and 10 million followers on KStar Live can now leverage QUICKOM’s advanced communication networks, enabling a unique video conferencing experiences by unlocking new capabilities to provide best-in-class quality for audio and video calls, even with bandwidth constraint on mobile phones.
– Forged partnership with world-leading education providers — We’ve come together with universities across the world to help reimagine the teaching and learning experience for hundreds of thousands of students. Chief among them are Fulbright University, National Taiwan Normal University, Vietnam National University, Vietnam National Economics University, Vietnam Aviation Academy (VAA), etc.
– Powered the biggest national event for the business and startup community — As the premier technology partner of TECHFEST 2020, we’re pleased to provide the QUICKOM comprehensive platform for video conferencing in order to give an edge to the organization of TECHFEST 2020, refining the virtual element of all large-scale events, and at the same time, integrate it with the physical shows to create rewarding experiences for all attendees.
– We were the technology partner recently for the charity event “Christmas Gifts — Lights of Love” organized by Nguyen Hoang Group and the series “So Dien Cuoc Doi” organized by Dien Quan Entertainment, two of the biggest multi-platform entertainment companies in Vietnam. Hosted using the QUICKOM technology, we brought an immersive live experience to users across the world, while calling on the public to join hands in helping raise funds for charity to help bring the underprivileged a better quality of life.
We also feel the importance of being at community events where we can contribute our voice, listen to more feedback, and learn new ideas from like-minded others in the industry. Recently, we were honored to participate in a conference event with the Vietnamese government, including the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ho Chi Minh City Party Chairman, and various other officials. With the theme “Digital transformation and digital trends”, our CEO and Founder, Dr. William H. Nguyen discussed Beowulf’s technology suite, and how it can build the next-generation innovation platform to fundamentally transform Vietnam’s socio-economic future. Watch the recap video on Vietnam’s Nation TV here.
Earlier, we spoke at the Fifth TransMed Conference 2020 “Biomedical Innovations Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic & the Stories of the Pandemic Control Vietnam”, attended as a panelist in “Vietnam’s Fintech development in Turbulent Times” Conference which brought together prominent business leaders in the Fintech industry.
As we reach the end of a tumultuous year for cryptocurrency, it’s a good time to reflect on everything that has happened. In the blink of an eye, it has been 3 months since the listing of the Beowulf’s coin — BWF coin, on Bittrex Global exchange. Taking stock of that span of time, we aim to be at the forefront of the expanding cryptoverse by coming together with Alliance for Prosperity, one of the world’s largest mission-aligned network of organizations fostering social impact and financial inclusion through the use of blockchain technology.
Achieving this milestone gave us the scale to build out our ecosystem towards advancing DeFi adoption for the mass. On the business front, we offered a full suite of products and new features in the market that are directly connected to the BWF coin through the new innovative business model.
Since first propelling our mainnet onto the blockchain scene, we also embarked into the next phase to better serve our users by launching the Beowulf Wallet software, an intuitive, easy-to-use wallet experience, built with the highest security and accessibility features in mind for users. With the new wallet software, users can securely store digital assets that are native to the Beowulf blockchain, as well as transfer funds easily, manage all aspects of Supernodes and more.
Not one to rest on our laurels, we intend to be part of the long-term crypto evolution by offering comprehensive DeFi staking and swapping services for BWF holders on DeFiato with up to 3000% staking rewards for their holdings. To learn more, please visit https://defiato.com
Meantime, as part of celebrations for the New Year with you, we have a BWF promotion with a $20 gift for our users on DeFiato! All you have to do is join and open a Beowulf Wallet to win!
With this exclusive gift, you can enjoy a range of free services from QUICKOM, or put them to good use and earn even more by staking on DeFiato with up to 150% rewards. Lastly, don’t forget to share in the festive spirit of giving, and refer friends to join and earn even more. Visit this article for more information.
Hindsight may be 2021, but it’s clear our achievements of 2020 required a lot of hard work and strategic foresight. A big thank you for the continued support, and we look forward to serving you even better in 2021.
Download The Latest QUICKOM Apps Now!
QUICKOM has new versions across platforms with better speed and reliability. Download now to experience the difference!
For QUICKOM Call Center: